SR Staff Report
WMSC FIS Lead Coach Role Description
The Whistler Mountain ski club is looking for an experienced, open, committed, and creative person to fill the role of FIS Lead Coach. This is a full-time, year-round position. Come be inspired to develop yourself and the next generation of Canadian ski racers at one of Canada’s most history and leading club.
With the club’s mission of being a center of excellence, we use our guiding principles to enable the development of the person, athlete, skier and ultimately the ski racer. These principles are:
- Provide world class training and racing opportunities
- Deliver a club culture that encourages individuals to strive for excellence
- Develop the skills athletes need for personal success
- Produce athletes who reach their personal goals
- Foster a sense of community
|– Fair and competitive pay
– Support in your own professional goals
– Regular coach social activities
– Whistler Blackcomb season’s pass
– Access to ski club gym and work out facilities
– A supportive work environment that values coach development and self-discovery.
-Opportunities to grow as a Coach
|– ACA Development certification and performance level or international equivalency.
– Experience with continental cup level athletes.
– Enjoys kids and communicating with parents
– Able to ski all day with a healthy work ethic
– Confident in written English and competent with Microsoft office 365, budgeting and other administrative tasks
– Clear background check & First Aid
– Openness to learn & passion for the mountains!
When you feel valued and inspired, the athletes will too.
To apply, please read through the job description below on the next page, complete our official application form here and submit a resume to our executive director at [email protected].
Leave a Reply