SR Staff Report
Position: Head Women’s FIS Coach
Responsible to: Andrew Gannon, Alpine Program Director
General: As a member of the WVA and BBTS Coaching Staff and WVA community, live by and follow the standards outlined in the WVA Staff Handbook. As a member of the coaching staff, play an important role in guiding a dynamic Alpine program to develop young athletes. As Head Coach for FIS Women at WVA work as a team player for the whole program, and work closely together with all other groups.
- Organize a season-long calendar for all FIS women
- Plan and deliver world-class prep period programming, including on-snow camps, off-snow strength and conditioning with appropriate periodization
- Inform athletes, parents, and colleagues at WVA about the FIS women’s programs
- Document goal settings, evaluations, training and video for all FIS women.
- Budget and account for all projects, trips, and travel done by the group.
- Plan and lead the work of other coaches assigned to the FIS women.
- Plan and lead the ski training that has been presented and planned.
- Plan and lead the racer management plans that have been presented to and approved by the Program Director.
- This is a year-round, salaried position with benefits.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
To Apply: For more details about Waterville Valley Academy, please see our website at www.wvbbts.org. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Tory Amorello, Executive Director and Head of School at [email protected]