SR Staff Report
Date Posted: April 1, 2022
Job Title: Executive Director
Starting Date: Summer 2022
Weekend Work: Yes
Annual Salary: $150,000-$200,000 (including benefits)
Interview period: Resume and letter of interest due by May 15th
Number of openings: One
Duration of job: Full Time, Year Round
Days worked: 5 days (salaried)
Shift work: No
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50-75 pounds.
- Must be able and willing to work in inclement weather
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum skills, experience, education and ability required for this job:
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Computer experience. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Publisher programs.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work successfully in an environment that requires multi-tasking throughout the workday.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong team player, good sense of humor and ability to keep focus of job in perspective.
- Must have excellent guest relation skills and be comfortable working closely with parents/athletes/coaches.
Detailed job description, including responsibilities, work performed tools or equipment used, etc.:
- Leadership, Management and Personnel
- Competitive, Athletic and Youth Programs
- Membership, Communications, Marketing, Community Relations
- Operations and Facilities
- Financial / Fiscal Management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in management or a closely related field.
- Proven leader, self-motivated, organized, ability to multitask with at least 3 years of executive experience in business or sport.
- Skill in preparing and administering budgets; skill in planning, directing and administering large-scale events and programs.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Non-Profit leadership experience.
- Detailed job description may be found HERE
- This is a salaried paid position not subject to overtime pay
SSWSC ED Search Committee